Antlers are well known and highly valued for their unique qualities, valuable minerals and composition. Natural Deer Antlers are obtained from wild deer gardens in Central Europe. They are part of a natural process which makes them renewable. Their growth circle starts every spring and ends every autumn when they drop. After shedding old antlers, young antlers begin to grow almost immediately and can grow more than one inch per day. Antlers are healthy for dogs, they are full of minerals, such as Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium and Phosphorus.
- Reviews (0)
The Benefits of this product are :
– No unpleasant odor
– Long-term use (up to 2 weeks)
– Natural product that contains minerals,
– Biological product – does not contain preservatives, antibiotics
– Chewing does not form splinters, does not stick to the teeth
– Dietary (fat content 0.2%)
– Suitable for dogs with a special diet (gluten free, sugar, cereals)
– Cleans teeth by removing tartar.
90-140g / 3.2-4.95 oz