€19.90 – €32.90
As the owner of a new puppy, you are responsible for teaching your puppy to use the bathroom outside of the house. A great training aid that many pet parents find helpful is a puppy pad. M-Pets Puppy Training Pads are made from absorbent materials. The pads absorb the urine from your new pet and keep that liquid from touching the floors in your home. Helps to simplify the housetraining process at an economical price. Specially scented to attract pets.
- Additional information
- Useful Advices
- Reviews (0)
90X60 30PCS, 90X60 50PCS, 60X60 100PCS
- Choose a spot with relatively low foot traffic, and preferably over some hard floor to place the puppy training pad. Keep it away from your dog’s bed & food.
- Put your dog on the training pad several times to allow it to smell the pad and get used to it.
- When your dog urinates on the training pad, praise it and encourage it to do so more often.
- After your dog has used the training pad, reward it with either praise or a treat.
- If your dog has an “accident”, bring it back to the training pas immediately. This helps to reinforce the idea of where it should urinate.
- Gradually bring the pad closer and closer to door. Then eventually outside.