€16.50 – €19.90
The carbon training pads are 25% thicker and absorb twice amount of liquid than normal training pads. Each pad has 5 layers, which is designed to keep your floor clean and dry. The top layer is made of our Carbon Technology that provides max absorption and removes odor quickly. The middle layers help turns liquid into gel, which holds more fluid than usual training pads. The bottom layers are made with high endurance that prevents the pads from wearing and tearing, keeping the liquid from staining your floor.
- Additional information
- Useful Advices
- Reviews (0)
60X60 30PCS, 90X60 30PCS
- Choose a spot with relatively low foot traffic, and preferably over some hard floor to place the puppy training pad. Keep it away from your dog’s bed & food.
- Put your dog on the training pad several times to allow it to smell the pad and get used to it.
- When your dog urinates on the training pad, praise it and encourage it to do so more often.
- After your dog has used the training pad, reward it with either praise or a treat.
- If your dog has an “accident”, bring it back to the training pas immediately. This helps to reinforce the idea of where it should urinate.
- Gradually bring the pad closer and closer to door. Then eventually outside.